Social Media TrainingConnecting your business to the online community
Get the Social Media Training your business needs!
Social Media Marketing Training
This social media training tutorial is very SME-centric and focused on providing the small to medium-sized business owner with a thorough overview of social media, how it’s being used by different enterprises and the opportunities it presents. The material is very relevant, informative and up to date, using examples and case studies that offer practical examples of how successful companies are engaging with their online community. We look in detail at Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, examining how these applications can be used to enhance your online presence, providing a creative platform for engagement, promotion, lead generation etc.
The Social Media Marketing module (half-day or full day) covers the following:
- Digital Marketing…Where Social Media Fits In
- Social Media….Definitions and the changing role of the Marketer
- The Different Social Media Networks:
- Media sharing – photos, videos, how videos can make a real difference…
- Facebook – getting the most from your Facebook page
- Twitter – use it effectively for your business
- LinkedIn – optimising your profile, Groups..
- Blogging – share your expertise, boost your SEO
- Case Studies (see Social Media in action)
Social Media Workshops
Facebook advertising can be a very powerful and affordable way of effectively engaging with an audience that has been targeted by you.
Learn how to:
- Target your audience by location, interest, behaviour etc
- Promote your Facebook Posts
- Drive traffic to your website
- Get more Page “Likes”
- Use video to promote new products/services
- Analyse Ad performance
If you wish, we can run a customised Facebook Ad Campaign for you. We have done this for lots of clients with great success.
Facebook Marketing for Business
- Introduction to Facebook: What is it? – A Business Perspective
- Getting Started: Creating Your Facebook Page
- Admin & Controls
- Marketing your Business on Facebook
- The importance of Content
- Timeline Promotions
- Promoting your posts
- Creating engaging posts
- Creating an Offer
- Customise your Page
- Advertising on Facebook
- Promote your posts
- Target your audience
- Facebook Insights
- Case Studies
- Practical Exercises
Twitter for Business
- Introduction to Twitter: What is it? – A Business Perspective – Twitter Vocabulary
- Getting Started: Sign Up – Personalise
- Twitter Tips: Finding People to Follow – Get People to Follow you – Finding Leads
- Using hashtags
- Twitter Lists
- Integrating Twitter with your website
- Useful Twitter tools
- Twitter metrics
- Case Studies
- Useful Resources
“One day I rang Noel and over 3 very interesting sessions he helped me unravel the mysteries of managing a Facebook page. He also helped me understand how Facebook, Twitter, email marketing etc. are essential in link building and improving the visibility of my website”
(Blanaid Farrell, Manager Foot Solutions Stillorgan, http://www.facebook.com/footsolutionsstillorgan)
We can provide one to one or group based training. The difference with SME Connect is that we specialise in providing social media marketing training that best meets the needs of your particular business. Customising the training so that the content and case studies reflect your business environment is what makes our training more meaningful.
We have brought social media to life for hundreds of business owners so why not Contact Us to discuss your social media training needs.